Why Choose Us For Your Technology Resume
Whether you work in a strategic leadership capacity or technical role in the tech sector, our team will craft achievement-based personal marketing documents that drive results.
Clients from top technology firms including Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, Oracle, Salesforce, Dropbox, and Uber trust us to prepare top-quality resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles that effectively position them for their next career moves.
Our previous clients have included CTOs, IT directors, front end developers, Java developers, software programmers, systems architects, database administrators, web developers, information security specialists, and IT support specialists, among others.
We also partner with executive recruiters who trust us to prepare documents for their clients. As a result, we know exactly what it takes to best position you for success.
When working with Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Clients
- Chief Technology Officer - Data & Analytics Firm
- Global Head of Tag Management - International Bank
- Director of Systems Engineering - Social Media Platform
- Director of Operations and Technology - Investment Firm
- Associate Director, R&D - AI Platform
- VP of Application Infrastructure - Media & Entertainment
- Lead Software Engineer - Automotive Industry
- VP of Product Management - Enterprise Data Storage
- IT Service Desk Lead - Transportation Technology
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in corporate for Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.