Why Choose Us For Your Real Estate Resume
We speak the language of real estate.
Whether you work in commercial or residential real estate finance, development, brokerage, property management, or consulting, we can help.
Our team leverages a powerful combination of industry expertise and expert writing ability to craft top-notch resumes that drive results.
We partner with real estate executive recruiters who trust us to prepare documents for their clients. As a result, we know exactly what it takes to best position you for success.
Our Founder, Matt Glodz, also personally reviews all documents. Matt studied Real Estate at Cornell, worked in feasibility and investment analysis for Hilton, and taught classes for Cornell's Hotel Real Estate Investments and Asset Management certificate program.
With Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Real Estate Clients
- Global Director of Commercial Real Estate - Leading Bank
- Director of Global Real Estate, Design, and Capital Projects - International Media Company
- Director of Design and Construction - Restaurant Group
- Senior Project Manager - Real Estate Consulting Firm
- Senior Property Manager - Retail Real Estate
- Facilities Manager - Retail Real Estate
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Investment Firm
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
When working in corporate roles for Fortune 500 organizations, our founder observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand.
He noted that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.