Resume Writing Services
Our resumes meet the exacting standards of executives at the world's leading consulting firms.SCHEDULE A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION HERE
OR CALL US AT (312) 428-6048
Why Choose Us for Your Consulting Resume
Our consulting resume writers have worked with clients from top-tier firms including Accenture, Booz Allen Hamilton, Deloitte, EY, KPMG, McKinsey & Company, and PwC.
We understand the caliber of content and level of attention to detail required for resumes that land interviews at top consulting firms.
Whether you work in strategy, management, IT, HR, or financial consulting, we have the expertise to help.
We also work with executive recruiters who trust us to prepare documents for their clients. As a result, we know exactly what it takes to best position you for success.
When working with Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Consulting Clients
- Partner, Audit and Assurance Services - Deloitte
- Partner, Regulatory Affairs - Deloitte
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions - PwC
- Managing Consultant, Change Management & Human Capital - Accenture
- Manager, Deals Advisory - PwC
- Senior Consultant - Accenture
- Salesforce Consultant - Deloitte
- Hospitality Consultant - PwC
- Lead Business Analyst, Internal Fraud - KPMG
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in revenue management and hospitality consulting for two Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.