Military to Civilian Resume Writing Services
Whether you are just getting ready to leave the military or have already left, our resume writers can help.SCHEDULE A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION HERE
OR CALL US AT (312) 428-6048
Why Choose Us For Your Military to Civilian Resume
When you’re transitioning from the military into the civilian workforce, you need to present your experience in a way that’s easily understood by recruiters.
At Resume Pilots, we prepare documents that clearly explain how the drive and transferable skills you demonstrated in the military will make you successful in the corporate world.
In today’s competitive hiring environment, recruiters often receive hundreds of applications for a single position.
As such, it’s critically important that your documents adhere to the expected resume writing conventions and contain the information civilian recruiters expect to see.
With Resume Pilots, you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Clients
- Veterans - U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines
- Lieutenant - U.S. Army
- PACU Staff Nurse - U.S. Air Force
- Discharge Coordinator - U.S. Air Force
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in corporate for Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.