Professional Aviation Resume Writers
Our resumes meet the exacting standards of executives at the world's leading aviation companies.SCHEDULE A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION HERE
OR CALL US AT (312) 428-6048
Why Choose Us for Your Aviation Resume
Our resume writers have worked with clients from aerospace and aviation companies including Airbus, Boeing, General Electric, Lockheed Martin, and United Airlines.
Whether you work in aircraft engineering or a commercial role, our team of aviation resume writers understands the caliber of content and level of attention to detail required for resumes that land interviews.
We also work with executive recruiters who trust us to prepare documents for their clients. As a result, we know exactly what it takes to best position you for success.
When working with Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Aviation Clients
- Senior Aircraft Project Engineer - In-Flight Internet Company
- Senior Program Manager - Aerospace & Defense Company
- Pricing & Revenue Management Specialists - Major US Airlines
- Mechanical Systems Engineer - Global Aerospace Company
- Senior Program Manager - Aerospace Manufacturing & Supply Chain Firm
- Commercial Pilots & Flight Attendants - Major US Airlines
- First Officer - Charter Airline
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in revenue management and hospitality consulting for two Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.