Career Change Resume Writing Services
Leaders from the world's most respected organizations trust us to prepare their personal marketing materials.SCHEDULE A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION HERE
OR CALL US AT (312) 428-6048
Why Choose Us For Your Career Change Resume
Through our one-to-one resume writing process, we build a compelling case to demonstrate how you'll succeed during your career transition.
With Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Clients
- CEO - Fortune 500 Automotive Manufacturer
- President & CEO - Brand Marketing Agency
- President & CEO - Steel Product Manufacturing Company
- CEO - eCommerce Company in Sports & Entertainment
- Chief Scientific Officer - Pharmaceutical Company
- Chief Strategy Officer - SaaS Software Company
- Chief Sales and Marketing Officer - Data Services and Risk Mitigation Company
- Global Director of Commercial Real Estate - Leading Bank
- Head of Investment Banking - Leading Bank
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in corporate for Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.