Non-Profit Resume Writing Service
Leaders from the world's most respected non-profit organizations trust us to prepare their personal marketing materials.SCHEDULE A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION HERE
OR CALL US AT (312) 428-6048
Why Choose Us To Write Your Non-Profit Resume
Whether you are looking to build your career in the non-profit sector or transition into a corporate role, we can help.
We have worked with clients from the nation's largest non-profit organizations and charities including the American Red Cross, Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the Salvation Army.
We'll prepare accomplishment-driven documents that provide concrete examples of the value you added for each organization you were a part of.
You'll receive plenty of one-on-one attention throughout the writing process, resulting in personal marketing materials you can be proud of.
With Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Non-Profit Clients
- Chief Communications Officer - Global Development Non-Profit
- Head of External Relations - International Non-Profit
- Director of Marketing and Communications - Activist Organization
- Associate Director of Development - International Christian Charity
- Business Development & Marketing Director - International Development Organization
- Consultant - International Non-Profit
- Major Gifts Officer - Emergency Response Non-Profit
- Wish Manager - Make-A-Wish Foundation
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in corporate for Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.
Our Writing Services
Our Review Services
The Resume Pilots team has developed a full-service program that helps you to highlight your key credentials and adapt them for those positions and organizations where you best fit.
When you choose to work with Resume Pilots, you place yourself in good hands: coaches who are insightful, empathetic, and laser-focused. The return on your investment will be immeasurable.
PROFESSOR CRAIG SNOW • CORNELL UNIVERSITY
Great service from start to finish. Very professional but still retaining that personal touch that so many other professional services of this type either lack to begin with or unfortunately shed along the way. Provides exactly what is promised and then goes a little further.
NICHOLAS • AREA MANAGER • RETAIL
Resume Pilots helped bring clarity to my hectic career and condensed 11 years of work into one simple but fact-filled page. They highlighted not only where I worked but what I had achieved during my employment. I had numerous calls for interviews and recently got a job.