Non-Profit Resume Writing Service
Leaders from the world's most respected non-profit organizations trust us to prepare their personal marketing materials.SCHEDULE A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION HERE
OR CALL US AT (312) 428-6048
Why Choose Us To Write Your Non-Profit Resume
Whether you are looking to build your career in the non-profit sector or transition into a corporate role, we can help.
We have worked with clients from the nation's largest non-profit organizations and charities including the American Red Cross, Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the Salvation Army.
We'll prepare accomplishment-driven documents that provide concrete examples of the value you added for each organization you were a part of.
You'll receive plenty of one-on-one attention throughout the writing process, resulting in personal marketing materials you can be proud of.
With Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Non-Profit Clients
- Chief Communications Officer - Global Development Non-Profit
- Head of External Relations - International Non-Profit
- Director of Marketing and Communications - Activist Organization
- Associate Director of Development - International Christian Charity
- Business Development & Marketing Director - International Development Organization
- Consultant - International Non-Profit
- Major Gifts Officer - Emergency Response Non-Profit
- Wish Manager - Make-A-Wish Foundation
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in corporate for Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.