Why Choose Us for Your Finance or Banking Resume
Our writers have personally landed interviews with or worked for Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, PwC, EY, and Generali to name a few.
We understand the caliber of content and level of attention to detail required for resumes that land interviews at top financial services firms and banks.
Whether you're in investment banking, sales and trading, wealth management, private equity, accounting, or tax, we'll leverage our industry knowledge and writing expertise to craft a top-notch resume that drives results.
We also work with executive recruiters who trust us to prepare documents for their clients. As a result, we know exactly what it takes to best position you for success.
When working with Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Financial Services & Investment Banking
- Partner, Audit and Assurance Services - Big 4 Firm
- Managing Director & Head of Equity Capital Markets - Leading Investment Bank
- Head of Investment Banking - Leading Investment Bank
- Chief Executive Officer - Emerging Markets Financial Services Firm
- Director, Loan Markets - Leading Bank
- Lead Manager, Energy Fund - Private Equity Firm
- Director - Global Credit Rating Agency
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in investment analysis and revenue management for Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.