Why Choose Us For Your Legal Resume
We understand the caliber of content and level of attention to detail required to land interviews at top law firms and in corporate legal departments.
Whether you're a partner or just starting your legal career, our legal resume writers leverage their industry knowledge and writing expertise to craft documents that drive results.
Our legal resume writers have worked with clients in practice areas including bankruptcy, commercial finance, corporate, intellectual property, labor and employment, litigation, real estate, and tax.
We also work with executive recruiters who trust us to prepare documents for their clients. As a result, we know exactly what it takes to best position you for success.
When working with Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Legal Clients
- Partner - International Law Firm
- Vice President of Legal & Business Affairs - Media Company
- Corporate Counsel - Digital Marketing Firm
- Deputy General Counsel - Manufacturing Company
- Legal Assistant - Law Firm
- Paralegal - Law Firm
- Law Student - International Law School
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in corporate for Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.