Oil & Gas Resume Writing Services
Executives from the world's leading oil and gas companies trust us to prepare their personal marketing materials.SCHEDULE A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION HERE
OR CALL US AT (312) 428-6048
Why Choose Us For Your Oil & Gas Resume
Our clients have worked for the world's largest oil and gas companies including Saudi Aramco, Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Exxon Mobil, Gazprom, and Valero.
Our resume writing expertise coupled with our understanding of the oil and gas sector ensures your application makes a strong first impression.
We craft accomplishment-driven documents that provide concrete examples of the value you added for each organization you were a part of.
We also partner with recruiters who have exacting standards and trust us to prepare top-quality documents for their clients.
With Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Oil & Gas Clients
- Performance & Planning Consultant
- Operation Engineering Unit Head
- Safety Compliance Team Leader
- Senior Process Engineer
- Senior Commercial Manager, Deal Origination & New Business Development
- Project Manager
- Scaffolding Supervisor
- Materials Foreman
- Safety & Security Advisor
- Compliance Business Analyst
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in corporate for Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.