Why Choose Us for Your Project Management Resume
Our resume writers have worked with projects managers in the finance, healthcare, marketing, consulting, and non-profit sectors.
Whether you are an experienced project manager with PMP certification or are looking to secure your first role in the field, we can have the expertise to help.
We also work with executive recruiters who trust us to prepare documents for their clients. As a result, we know exactly what it takes to best position you for success.
When working with Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Clients in Project Management
- Project Manager - Healthcare Technology Firm
- Digital Project Manager - International Charity
- Strategy Project Manager - Global Advertising Agency
- Development & Delivery Lead - Bank
- Senior Project Manager - TV & Broadcasting
- Project Manager - Mobile Payments Solution
- Grants and Projects Manager - Non-Profit Organization
- Lead Business Analyst, Internal Fraud - KPMG
- Project Manager - Consulting Firm
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and in corporate for Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.