Why Choose Us For Your Healthcare Resume
Whether you're on the front line working with patients, conducting research that will lead to the next medical breakthrough, teaching future doctors, or working behind the scenes in hospital administration, we can help.
Our healthcare and physician resume writers have helped clients working in a broad spectrum of positions, leveraging a powerful combination of industry knowledge and writing expertise to craft top-notch resumes that drive results.
We also partner with healthcare executive recruiters who trust us to prepare documents for their clients. As a result, we know exactly what it takes to best position you for success.
With Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Clients in Healthcare & Medicine
- President & CEO - Pharmaceutical Company
- Chief Scientific Officer - Pharmaceutical Company
- Senior Vice President, Research & Development - Biologics Company
- Director, Vector Platform Technologies - Genetic Therapy Company
- Associate Professor - Psychiatry - Top 100 Medical School
- Quality Medical Director - University Hospital
- PACU and ICU Staff Nurses - Area Hospitals
- Patient Care Coordinator - University Hospital
- Medical Coders - Insurance Companies & Hospitals
- Registered Nurses (RN), Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA), Family Nurse Practitioners (FNP), Nurse Practitioners (NP) - Private Practice and Military
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in corporate for Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.