Why Choose Us for Your Sales & Marketing Resume
Companies trust you to drive results.
We showcase your impact in the best possible light.
When evaluating resumes for sales and marketing roles, companies want to see that your work made a tangible impact.
Through our highly-personalized writing process, we strategically highlight your accomplishments, helping differentiate you from applicants with similar backgrounds.
We have worked with clients ranging from CEOs of multi-million-dollar marketing agencies to SEO analysts and account managers.
We also partner with executive recruiters who trust us to prepare documents for their clients, so we know exactly what it takes to best position you for success.
With Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Sales & Marketing Clients
- President & CEO - Brand Marketing Agency
- Director of Trading - Leading Global Outdoor Advertising Firm
- Commercial Director - Taxi Advertising Company
- President & Creative Director - Strategic Marketing Company
- Head of SEO Strategy - International eCommerce Company
- Head of New Business Development - OOH Advertising Firm
- Account Directors - Advertising Agencies
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in corporate for Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.