Our Writing Services
SCHEDULE A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION HERE
Our team of expert writers prepares bespoke documents to help you stand out in the job search including:
• Cover Letters
• LinkedIn Profiles
• Professional Biographies
OR CALL US AT (312) 428-6048
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing firm that works with driven, successful applicants at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked within Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers first-hand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt combines his solid business and writing background - which includes prior work for a Chicago Tribune publication - to craft resumes that give his clients the best chance of landing interviews. He has been writing resumes for over eight years.
- Our writing experts have studied at top-tier and Ivy League institutions
- We are a Member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches
- All documents are reviewed by a Certified Professional Resume Writer
Our Previous Clients
- Fortune 50 CEO
- Director of Global Real Estate for a major bank
- Chief Scientific Officer in pharmaceuticals
- Head of Digital Marketing in eCommerce
- Corporate Counsel in media
Our Sector-Specific Expertise
We have prepared resumes for clients across all major sectors and career levels.
- Real Estate - Property Developers, Real Estate Agents, Facilities Managers
- Finance - CFOs, CEOs, Investment Bankers, Wealth Managers, Financial Planners, Private Equity Fund Managers
- Consulting - Consultants and Group Leaders in Strategy, Technology, Tax, and Finance Consulting
- Sales and Marketing - Digital Media Directors, OOH Specialists, Account Managers
- Hospitality - Hotel and Restaurant Managers, Revenue Management and Pricing Managers
- Oil and Gas - Measurement Engineers
- Human Resources
- Education - Administrators, Superintendents, Professors
- Retail - CEOs, District Managers, Procurement Specialists
- IT - Group Heads, Agile Project Managers, Penetration Testing Experts, Product Managers, Development Leads
- Science and Medicine - Scientists, Drug Development Researchers, Doctors, Nurses
- Communications - Heads of External Relations, PR
Our Writing Services
Professional Bio Preparation
An executive bio can be a powerful tool to boost your credibility – whether that’s at a speaking engagement, to help drive business, or to promote your company.
A resume and professional bio are both personal marketing documents, but they are used in different contexts.
Resumes are generally used to apply for a job. They are written in third person, follow a conventional structure, and are predominantly based on facts and achievements.
Professional bios, on the other hand, provide a more informal narrative that serves as a compelling elevator pitch.
Who needs a professional bio
Professionals of all experience levels can benefit from a bio.
As an executive, you should have a long and short version of a professional bio to use on:
• Corporate or personal websites
• Company marketing brochures
• Blog posts
• Conference materials
If you are a student, you can use yours as a LinkedIn summary or on the webpage of a campus organization you are a part of. You never know who might come across it!