Why Choose Us for Your Education Resume
Whether you work in school administration or in a teaching capacity, we'll position your experience from the best possible angle to help you secure interviews for your target roles.
Our education and academic resume writers regularly work with professors, K-12 teachers, school administrators, and postdoctoral fellows.
Our clients have included visiting professors at Ivy League and Oxbridge universities, Fulbright Scholars, high school department heads, and study abroad program coordinators, among others.
When working with Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Clients
- Professor of Psychology - Top Private University
- Visiting Professors - Cambridge, Oxford, University of Bristol, University of Bologna, Kuwait University, University of Sheffield
- Administrator - Private K-12 School
- Curriculum Coordinator - International School
- Fulbright Scholars - Fulbright U.S. Student Program
- Visiting Scholars & Fellows - Yale, Oxford
- K-12 Teachers - Private & Public K-12 School
- IB Primary Year Program Teacher - International School
- Department Head - Private K-12 School
- Program Administrator - International Study Abroad Program
- Education Consultant - College Admissions Consulting Company
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow - Oxford
- Director - Brazilian Education NGO
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication and Italian at Cornell University and worked in corporate for two Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.