Resume Writers for C-Suite Executives
Leaders from the world's most respected organizations trust us to prepare their personal marketing materials.SCHEDULE A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION HERE
OR CALL US AT (312) 428-6048
Why Choose Us for Your C-Level or Executive Resume
As a C-Suite executive or senior leader, you demand quality work. We don't cut corners.
We'll meet your expectations - just as we have for dozens of clients in CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CMO, and CHRM positions.
You'll receive plenty of one-on-one attention throughout the writing process, resulting in personal marketing materials you can be proud of.
We craft accomplishment-driven documents that provide concrete examples of the value you added for each organization you were a part of.
Our recruiter partners, too, have exacting standards and trust us to prepare top-quality documents for their clients. We consistently deliver.
You can rest assured that you won't receive a gimmicky resume with excessive colors or images that can cause recruiters to question your credibility.
With Resume Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top-Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry. They have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Clients
- CEO - Fortune 500 Automotive Manufacturer
- President & CEO - Brand Marketing Agency
- President & CEO - Steel Product Manufacturing Company
- CEO - eCommerce Company in Sports & Entertainment
- Chief Scientific Officer - Pharmaceutical Company
- Chief Strategy Officer - SaaS Software Company
- Chief Sales and Marketing Officer - Data Services and Risk Mitigation Company
- Global Director of Commercial Real Estate - Leading Bank
- Head of Investment Banking - Leading Bank
Who We Are
Resume Pilots is an executive resume writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful clients at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in investment analysis and revenue management for Fortune 500 companies.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers firsthand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At Resume Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft resumes that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.
Our Writing Services
Our highly-personalized writing process results in achievement-oriented documents that help you stand out from other similar applicants.
We tell your story from the best angle possible while also optimizing your document for AI recruitment tools such as applicant tracking systems.
Step 1: Questionnaire
As soon as you place your order, we will email you our questionnaire and details regarding next steps.
Our questionnaire allows us to gather factual information regarding your experience (think company names, position titles, and relevant dates). We also ask about the types of roles you intend to apply for.
We will review your questionnaire before our call and prepare targeted follow-up questions that allow us to identify how you added value in each of your roles.
Step 2: Phone Consultation
Our consultation, which typically lasts between 45 minutes to an hour, is a central component of our writing process.
Its purpose is to help us put together the strongest resume possible by discussing your:
• Job search status
• Target positions
• Career goals
• Previous work experiences
• Questions and concerns
This interaction tends to be the most valuable component of working with a resume writer (and doubles as excellent interview preparation!).
Step 3: Writing
After your call, we'll get right to work!
You can expect to receive your drafts within five business days.
Step 4: Draft Review and Revisions
Once your drafts are ready, you’ll have a chance to provide feedback.
We'll work with you to make any tweaks, if needed.