Top Professional Resume Writers in Boston
If you are looking to secure a role with a leading Boston-based company, a resume writer can help you present your experience in the strongest possible way, helping to differentiate you from other applicants.
Whether you choose to work with us or another company, we hope this article provides you with the tools you need to find a resume writer, select the right one for you, and start connecting with recruiters in the Boston area.
Executive Resume Writers Serving Clients in Boston
The following executive resume writers work with clients throughout the Greater Boston area, including Worcester, Providence, Manchester, Lowell, Cambridge, and New Bedford:
- Resume Pilots - you found us!
- Ace Your Interview
- Find My Profession
- Humble Brag Resumes
- Job Jenny
- Lynn Levy
- New England Resumes
- Otto Resumes
- Resume Illuminations
Please note that we are providing this list for your reference.
We are not familiar with the level of quality or service delivered by each firm and encourage you to conduct your own research, as outlined below.
How to Select a Resume Writer
Before engaging a resume writer, we strongly recommend conducting your research to ensure a good fit.
At a minimum, we recommend making sure the organization you choose to work with:
- Is a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches
- Has a proven history of positive client reviews
- Has resume samples that align with the quality of document you expect to receive
You can also learn more about working with a resume writer at the following links:
Executive Recruiters Serving Candidates in Boston
Once your resume is ready to go, consider connecting with reputable recruitment firms that specialize in your niche.
Many of the recruitment firms below have candidate sections that allow you to submit your resume directly.
- Aldebaran Recruiting: Technology
- Battalia Winston: C-Suite Recruitment
- Chaloner: Public Relations, Communications, Marketing
- DANA Associates: Sales
- The Energists: Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Renewable Energy
- Horizon Hospitality Associates: Executive Hospitality
- Heyman Associates: Communications Executive Search
- Keller Augusta: Commercial Real Estate
- Kinny Recruiting: Legal
- Kinsa Group: Food & Beverage
- Isaacson, Miller: Public Purpose Organizations
- Lindauer: Non-Profit Executive Search
- Lock Search Group: Executive Recruitment
- Major, Lindsey & Africa: Legal
- Naviga Recruiting: Sales & Marketing
- Park Square Executive Search: Education, Non-Profit, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Technology
- Poline Search Partners: Retail Real Estate
- Stanton Chase: Executive Recruitment
To learn more about working with executive recruiters, see the following links:
New to Boston?
If you're new to Boston or planning on relocating soon, the following resources will help you settle in.
Food & Drink: Looking to explore Boston's restaurant scene? Check out recommendations from Boston Magazine's Best Restaurants in Boston, Eater's 38 Essential Restaurants in Boston, and Infatuation's Boston Hit List guides.
About Resume Pilots
Resume Pilots is an award-winning executive resume writing firm and a proud member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches. Our previous clients include CEOs and senior executives at the world's leading companies.
As a professional services firm, we take your reputation seriously. We are committed to delivering writing excellence and superior service while operating with integrity and discretion. Recruitment firms we partner with also trust us to consistently deliver quality documents for their clients.
Our writers have studied in the Ivy League and other top-tier universities and have strong writing backgrounds coupled with industry experience.
Here's how we can help you:
Resume, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn Writing Services: If you are looking for end-to-end support, hire one of our professional resume writers to rewrite your documents from the ground up.
Executive Resume Template Downloads: If you plan to prepare your own resume, consider using one of our classic, ATS-friendly resume templates for Microsoft Word.